Smooth, efficient ride quality for everyday road riding.
Straight-pull spokes are stronger than J-bend options.
Engineered durability so you can ride more miles without service.
Pinned joint and reinforced drilling rim design.
Consistent and stable spoke lacing.
Designed with features and technologies that are typically reserved for premium race wheels, Aksium delivers quality performance for everyday road riding.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Pair without tyre: 1840 grams
- Front without tyre: 845 grams
- Rear without tyre: 995 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars – 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars – 110 psi
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don’t exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Joint: pinned
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: clincher
- Brake track: UB Control
- Shape: straght pull, round (front and rear non drive side) and straight pull, flat (rear drive side)
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Color: Black only
- Rim tape
- User guide
- BR101 quick releases
Qualité de Roulements Mavic
Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
Force Transfer System Light
Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.